Pass in 12th Standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as separate subjects with a PCM average of not less than 60%.
The candiadate must have secured minimum 50% marks in English language in 10th or 12th standard exam.
Qualified in Online Common Entrance Test. The Candidate should appear for IMU Common Entrance Test and must pass the test. The application form for IMU CET is available on www.imu.edu.in
Passport is Mandatory.
Age limit: Maximum 25 Years.
Medical standard: Candidates must be medically fit including eye sight and hearing as prescibed in the Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination) Rules, 2000, as amended and eyesight up to (+ or -) 2.5 with no colour blindness. Minimum height should be 157 centimetres.
1. The candidate must have passed the 10th and 12th standard from a recognized board.
2. These candidates are exempted from appearing in all subjects of Part 'A' of both MEO Class - IV and MEO Class - II grade of examinations.
3. A relaxation of 5% marks in English shall be granted to the candidates who are native of the Lakshadweep and Andaman and Nicobar islands and belong to Scheduled Tribes and who and both of whoose parents were born in those islands and belong to the Scheduled Tribes of those islands.
4. The maximum age limit mentioned above shall be applicable for General Category candidates.
5. The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to "Scheduled Caste" (SC) / "Scheduled Tribe" (ST) Category shall be relaxed by 5 years.
6. The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to Non-creamy layer of "Other Backward Classes' (OBC) Category shall be relaxed by 3 years.
7. The maximum age limit for women candidates of each Category shall be relaxed by additional 2 years.
Those wishes to join through Govt. Quota must clear the KEA-CET and COMED-K. After counseling based on the merit in KEA-CET and COMED-K, the KEA and COMED-K will allocate the institute.
For Management & Vacant Seats After KEA and COMED-K Admissions:
MMCT undertakes Aptitude, IQ, Reasoning and Psychometric tests followed by an interview. The final selection and admissions are subject to the discretion of MMCT.